Mobile Apps for Addiction Treatment Centers
To identify 3-7 mobile app solutions for addiction treatment centers to include a description, pricing, and user ratings for the purpose of helping a client develop an addiction treatment app.
Three mobile app solutions for addiction treatment centers are My Sober Life, I am Sober, and Sober Grid.
My Sober Life
- My Sober Life is an addiction recovery app created by the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation that " teaches and reinforces the essential skills connected to core recovery principles, helping young people evolve in their sobriety."
- It is designed for people between the ages of 12 and 25 and is a reference and support tool for both people new to sobriety and people looking to recommit to sobriety.
- My Sober Life is free and includes a "handy list of the 12 Steps, a sober counter, a customizable home screen, an area to store photos to remind [users] of [their] recovery goals, and more."
- On the App Store, My Sober Life has a rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars. On the Google Play Store, it has a rating of 3.5 out of 5.0 stars.
I Am Sober
- The I Am Sober app was developed by I Am Sober LLC and helps people who are recovering from addiction connect with thousands of others who are going through the same thing at the same time.
- The app tracks sober days, encourages daily pledges, calculates money saved by being sober, allows users to share their stories, tracks milestones, provides a withdrawal timeline, and is developing the ability for users to pair with support providers.
- The basic cost of I Am Sober is free, but Sober Plus is $4.99 per month, $27.49 for six months, or $49.99 per year.
- Sober Plus includes all of the above and adds locked access, data backups, skins, motivation packs, the ability to track up to 10 addictions, and a profile badge.
- On the App Store, I Am Sober has a rating of 4.8 out of 5.0 stars. On the Google Play Store, it also has a rating of 4.8 out of 5.0 stars.
- Sober Grid is an app that was developed by Sober Grid LLC and is the "largest mobile sober community" that "is a FREE personalized, easy-to-access resource for tracking and sharing progress with others, giving and receiving support."
- It offers daily check-ins, public and private options, an in-app newsfeed, daily quests and badges, and a "burning desire button." Peer support is available 24/7.
- The basic app is free, but to be a supporting member (to offer peer support), it is $3.99 per month, $9.99 for three months, or $39.99 per year. Support badges, such as Self-Sustaining, Facing Addiction, or Young People in Recovery are $0.99 each.
- On the App Store, Sober Grid has a rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars. On the Google Play Store, it has a rating of 4.0 out of 5.0 stars.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.