Simulation Software Options
Gain information on various simulation software options, including MATLAB, Simulink, and other similar options, with a focus on use cases and reasons each option is used, statistics on popularity, popularity by industry, and statistics on its current and future growth in use.
- MATLAB offers solutions for data analytics, wireless communications, deep learning, computer vision, signal processing, quantitative finance, robotics, and control systems.
- Specific industries that use MATLAB include aerospace, automotive, biological sciences, biotech, pharmaceutical, communication, natural sciences, electronics, energy production, industrial automation, medical devices, mining, neuroscience, finance, railways, and software.
- Well known organizations using MATLAB include MIT, Delphi Automotive, and ASML.
- They offer three user options, one for industry use, one for student use, and one for professional use.
Other Simulation Software Options
- Other popular simulation software options include Anylogic, Simscale, Simul8, Comsol Multiphysics, and Arena.
- Anylogic gains positive reviews for its ability to integrate with other platforms and to support Discrete Event, Agent Based, and System Dynamics Simulation.
- Arena by Rockwell Automation
offers options focused around modeling and design analysis supporting businesses with 3D and dynamic modeling.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.