Eccles Theater in Utah
To provide an overview of Eccles Theater in Utah. An ideal response would have the theater's digital marketing tactics, annual visitors, visitor perspective from reviews, and competitive advantage (what they offer that is different or unique to other theaters).
- The Eccles Theater is a "performance destination for Salt Lake, Utah, and the Intermountain West." The theater hosts indoor and outdoor entertainment events. Its main hall has a capacity of 2,500.
- The theater was founded in 2016 by "through a public-private funding partnership led by a grant of $15 million from the George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation."
- According to the Eccles Theater annual report, the theater received more than 350,000 visitors in 2017.
- The Eccles Theater has a rating of 4.6 out 5 from 553 reviews on Facebook.
- Reviews from Tripadvisor show that visitors have been having a positive experience from their visits. The theater has a 5-star rating from all 55 reviews on Tripadvisor.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our initial hour of research provided many insights that directly answer some of the questions provided to us, but we were unable to tackle the entire ask due to time constraints.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.