To prepare for a meeting by obtaining information about John Redmond, president of Allegiant Travel Co.
EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, AND GENERAL BACKGROUND
- John T. Redmond holds a bachelor's degree from the University of San Francisco.
- Before his appointment as the president of Allegiant Travel Company in 2016, Redmond was the chief executive officer (CEO) and managing director (MD) of The Star Entertainment Group Limited (also known as Echo Entertainment Group Limited) between January 18, 2013, and April 11, 2014.
- From March 2001 to August 2007, he also served as the president and CEO of MGM Grand Resorts LLC at MGM Mirage. John Redmond was the co-CEO of MGM Grand Resorts LLC between December 1999 and March 2001.
- Starting from March 1999 until December 1999, Redmond was the president and COO (chief operating officer) of Primm Valley Resorts.
- He was also the senior vice president (SVP) of MGM Grand Development Inc. between August 1996 and September 1998.
- Redmond is a member of the Nevada Society for Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Wallmine estimates that as of 25 September 2019, John Redmond has an estimated net worth of at least $21.7 million.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.