Maury Gallagher - CEO of Allegiant Travel Co.
To have a comprehensive report on Maury Gallagher, who is the Chairman and CEO of Allegiant Travel Co. Specifically, to have his education and employment history, as well as his general background, Additionally to know what technology he has championed in the past, any recent conferences he has attended or is planning to attend, any prior or upcoming speaking engagements, which would include links to any videos if they exist, any
media mentions, press releases, and any examples of his writing.
- Maury Gallagher was interviewed on September 10th, 2019 at the recent International Aviation Forecast Summit in Las Vegas about winning the naming rights in August to the Raiders' football stadium under construction in its hometown. Some larger airlines have been leaving the stadium naming business, saying it’s not worth the price. American Airlines soon will drop its deal with the Miami Heat, a basketball team.
- This is a timeline of Allegiant and when Maurice J. Gallagher, Jr. became directly involved in the company.
- "The Allegiant Air CEO Maury Gallagher has caused something of a sensation in a highly quotable outburst that occurred in a meeting of mostly airport operators. According to the account of Brian Summers of Skift, Gallagher told the room that passengers “don’t give a damn about your airports nor do they give a damn about the interior of my airplanes”."
- This is Allegiant Travel's earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2018. Maury Gallagher makes an appearance halfway through the call.
- Rick Horrow speaks with Maury Gallagher, chairman and founder Allegiant Airlines on August 18th, 2018.
- Prior to Allegiant, Maury Gallagher co-founded and invested in WestAir and ValuJet. He is also the founder of several non-aviation businesses in the telecommunications and adaptive learning fields. He is also the owner of the NASCAR Xfinity Series and NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series racing team GMS Racing.
- Gallagher attended UC Davis where he received his Bachelor of Arts in history in 1971. He went on to UC Berkeley where he received his MBA in 1974. As an alumnus of UC Davis, he endowed a chair in the name of him and his wife. The university also has a named hall for Gallagher, referred to as the Maurice J. Gallagher, Jr. Hall.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address the stated goals.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our first hour of research confirmed that there is lots of publicly available information about Maury Gallagher, and we provided a few very recent media articles, a video interview from last year, and some background information that included his education and employment history.
- We did not see, in our initial hour of research, any evidence of any speaking engagements or conferences attended, but more research may turn that up.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.