SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre
To provide an overview of the SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre in Orem, Utah that will inform a competitive analysis, including: its unique offering; number of annual visitors; visitor reviews; and the digital marketing strategies the theatre applies.
Insights on SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre
- The SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre is located in SCERA Park, and is "a one-of-a-kind outdoor venue, perfect for summer evening entertainment," including plays, concerts, outdoor movies, and live events.
- The theatre is owned by the City of Orem, and is leased and operated by SCERA, a non-profit organization dedicated to the performing arts and entertainment.
- The 2.8 acre outdoor theatre was founded in 1984 and can accommodate more than 4,000 patrons.
- SCERA serves more than 250,00 people annually, while "more than 60,000 people each summer enjoy entertainment under the stars" at the SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre.
- The SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre calendar of events and activities is shared in its social media pages such as Facebook, as well as such platforms as Broadway World and other local event promoters like NowPlayingUtah.
- The outdoor theatre has a rating of 4.6/5 in Google reviews and 4.6/5 in Facebook.
- The SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre is a member of the Utah Cultural Alliance.
Summary of Findings
In this first hour of research, we determined that information on the SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre is available, and have provided information on a general overview of the theatre, visitor numbers, and the rating from visitor reviews.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.