The goal is to find out more about the company Combate Americas including revenue, events, top executives, and competitors.
- We could not find a CMO for Combate Americas. We did find that the CEO is Campbell McLaren and the Senior VP of Marketing is Billy Sanez.
- We did not find an agency related to Combate Americas.
- Combate Americas has signed a 3-year contract with Univision and Groupo Televisa. The deal will bring their televised events to Mexico.
- Competitors of Combate Americas include Telemundo Boxing, TNT, ESPN 2, and Paramount. Combate Americas consistently beats their competitors in terms of viewers.
- One example of the company's viewership is an event on October 11, 2019 that had 411,000 viewers on Univision alone.
- The company has weekly to bi-weekly events in various cities around the United States. Most of the events are unthemed, but they did have a "Dia de Los Muertos" themed event on November 1 in Dallas, TX.
- In April, Kate del Castillo invested $20 million in Combate Americas.
- We could not find an actual revenue from Combate Americas. We did find an estimate of $14.2 million.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.