Operational & Organizational Challenges
To determine the organizational and operational challenges that are faced by Domino Printing, US Wire & Cable Corporation, and PQ Corporation, including the key initiatives they are taking on to address the challenges. This research will be used to provide solutions for these companies.
- Domino Printing was established in 1978 and has established a reputation globally for the manufacture of marking, printing, and coding technologies.
- It provides digital printers and control systems that create solutions for a variety of printing applications.
The company has over 2,800 employees and operations in more than 120 countries such as India, U.S., UK, and Germany.
U.S. Wire & Cable Corporation
- U.S. Wire and Cable Corporation is an American company that has been in operation for more than 30 years.
- It consists of three divisions that are leaders in their industries: power cord, industrial lighting, and garden hose sectors.
- These three companies are Flexon Industries, U.S. Wire and Cable Corporation and Voltec Power & Lighting.
- Flexon Industries manufactures quality garden hoses for home lawn and garden care and has been in operation for over 60 years.
- Voltec Power & Lighting has been part of the corporation since 2016 and together with U.S. Wire and Cable, they offer power cords, lighting, and power distribution products and services.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.