Venture Capital Investors Digital Platforms
To gather a list of venture capital investors in consumer digital platforms at the Seed or Series A phase. The list could also include investors who have been outspoken about the future of consumer digital platforms.
Seed and Series A Investments
- Benchmark, First Round Capital, Innovation Endeavors, Lowercase Capital and Sequoia Capital are venture capital companies that have invested at the Series A level in consumer digital platforms such as Uber.
- Sequoia Capital have also invested at the Series A stage in consumer digital platforms such as Instacart and Doordash.
- Khosla Ventures have invested in Doordash at the Seed stage.
- Lime has been funded at the seed stage by VC firm Andreessen Horowitz.
- Wish has been founded at the Series A phase by VC firm Formation 8.
Other Investments Stages
- FirstMark, All Blue Capital, TCV, CapitalG, Bracket Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and Sequoia Capital are examples of VC companies that have invested at the Series F level in consumer digital platforms such as Airbnb.
- Foundation Capital, WS Investments, and Comdisco Ventures are examples of VC firms that have invested at the Series C stage in consumer digital platforms such as Netflix.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.