Diversity and Inclusion Achievements for Science and Agriculture Technology Companies.
To provide a list of available awards for diversity and inclusion achievements for science and agriculture technology companies.
National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
- National Association for Female Executives (NAFE), is a diverse platform that welcomes members from all industries, including science and agriculture. Members are provided with a NAFE membership kit and card that details member information.
- NAFE invites influential or corporate women with business experience to be keynote speakers at annual conferences, thus positioning these women to be nominated for important awards.
- To be nominated as keynote speaker, executives and entrepreneurs are required to submit a written proposal to NAFE, where the proposal is evaluated and responded to.
CSIRO Medal for Diversity and Inclusion
- CSIRO Medal is an award that seeks to recognize and promote outstanding works in diversity and inclusion.
- CSIRO Medal, therefore, awards nominees based on how they directly advance the objectives of diversity and inclusion in their companies.
- To be nominated for this award, nominees must, therefore, demonstrate impacts arising from their inclusive and diverse teams in various sectors such as science and agribusiness, among others.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.