Breakfast Restaurants with Florida Headquarters
To compile a list of breakfast restaurants headquartered in Florida, along with information on their CMO, annual revenue, company overview and size, location, competitors, and current agency of record.
- First Watch is a breakfast restaurant chain based in Bradenton, FL.
- The restaurant was founded in 1983 and serves only breakfast, brunch, and lunch between the hours of 7:00am and 2:30pm.
- Matthew Eisenacher is SVP of Brand Strategy & Innovation for First Watch.
- While we did not find evidence of an agency of record, First Watch worked with Dunn & Co on its "Where Breakfast People Breakfast" advertising campaign, which involved everything from "store signage to napkin rings to the menu and website."
- Crunchbase lists First Watch's estimated revenue as $403.2 million and its competitors as Mimi's Cafe, Quiznos, and Snooze.
- Breakfast Station began as a strip mall breakfast restaurant in Port Richey, FL in 1995 and has expanded to 13 locations.
- The restaurant serves breakfast and lunch from 7:00am to 3:00pm.
- We were unable to identify the company's revenue or its CMO or any other marketing executive.
Broken Egg Cafe
- Another Broken Egg Cafe is a privately-held breakfast-focused restaurant franchise that was founded in Louisiana but has its headquarters in Orlando, FL with 60 restaurants across the southern US.
- The restaurants serve primarily breakfast dishes with some lunch offerings as well.
- Crunchbase shows estimated revenue of $94.7 million for Another Broken Egg, but it does not list any competitors.
- Jan Barnett has been Chief Marketing Officer since January 2016.
- The restaurant's logo was designed by Polackey, but no other agency information was found in our initial research.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.