US and Canadian CBD Companies
The goal is to compile a list of all US and Canadian CBD companies.
- The most complete list we could find for CBD companies in the US is from 2018, so it likely does not include every single company.
- Green Roads sells CBD oils, edibles, capsules, topicals, teas, and more. Their prices range from $4.95 for a single gummy to $343 for 60ML of 3500 mg CBD oil.
- Joy Organics offers oils, gummies, softgels, drink mixes, bath bombs, dog treats, and more. Prices range from $7 for a CBD sample pack to $90 for CBD softgels.
- Medterra offers oils, capsules, creams, and pet products. Prices range from $20 for pet tinctures to $124 for a cream and capsule bundle.
- Endoca sells CBD oil, capsules, creams, food supplements, and edibles. Prices range from $8 for lip balm to $286 for a syringe of raw 3000 mg hemp oil.
- Myaderm offers CBD creams. Prices range from $25 for 0.5 oz of cream to $80 for 1.7 oz of cream.
- We did not find a list of Canadian CBD companies, but we did find a ranking of the top 4, based on revenue.
- Canopy Growth sells edibles, beverages, vape cartridges, oils, and capsules. They own multiple brands with different products and pricing, but we did find that their revenue is CAD$83 million.
- Aurora Cannabis sells oils, edibles, vape cartridges, and softgels. A vape cartridge costs CAD$59, oils cost CAD$75 for 30ML, and softgels cost CAD$33 for 30 capsules.
- Aphria offers vape cartridges, oils, softgels, and oral sprays. Oils cost CAD$100 for 50ML, softgels cost CAD$70 for 30 capsules, and vape cartridges cost CAD$50.
- CannTrust sells oils and capsules. Prices range from CAD$42 for low-dose capsules to CAD$180 for high-dose CBD oil.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.