US and Canadian CBD Companies
The goal is to compile a list of all US and Canadian CBD companies.
- The most complete list we could find for CBD companies in the US is from 2018, so it likely does not include every single company.
- Green Roads sells CBD oils, edibles, capsules, topicals, teas, and more. Their prices range from $4.95 for a single gummy to $343 for 60ML of 3500 mg CBD oil.
- Joy Organics offers oils, gummies, softgels, drink mixes, bath bombs, dog treats, and more. Prices range from $7 for a CBD sample pack to $90 for CBD softgels.
- Medterra offers oils, capsules, creams, and pet products. Prices range from $20 for pet tinctures to $124 for a cream and capsule bundle.
- Endoca sells CBD oil, capsules, creams, food supplements, and edibles. Prices range from $8 for lip balm to $286 for a syringe of raw 3000 mg hemp oil.
- Myaderm offers CBD creams. Prices range from $25 for 0.5 oz of cream to $80 for 1.7 oz of cream.
- We did not find a list of Canadian CBD companies, but we did find a ranking of the top 4, based on revenue.
- Canopy Growth sells edibles, beverages, vape cartridges, oils, and capsules. They own multiple brands with different products and pricing, but we did find that their revenue is CAD$83 million.
- Aurora Cannabis sells oils, edibles, vape cartridges, and softgels. A vape cartridge costs CAD$59, oils cost CAD$75 for 30ML, and softgels cost CAD$33 for 30 capsules.
- Aphria offers vape cartridges, oils, softgels, and oral sprays. Oils cost CAD$100 for 50ML, softgels cost CAD$70 for 30 capsules, and vape cartridges cost CAD$50.
- CannTrust sells oils and capsules. Prices range from CAD$42 for low-dose capsules to CAD$180 for high-dose CBD oil.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As this is a large project, we can start by compiling 20 CBD companies each in Canada and the US. For each company, we will provide their name, website, product categories offered, and price range (as in total price range of all products). We can present this in a spreadsheet format for easy viewing. We will exclude the companies mentioned above.
Alternatively, as we have already found the top Canadian companies, we can provide the top 4-5 US companies by revenue. For each, we will provide their name, website, product categories offered, and price range of each category. We can present this in a spreadsheet format for easy viewing.