Biosciences Online Communities
To provide a list of five bioscience online communities developed for industry development similar to adMare Academy Community (https://admarebiocommunity.com/). For each, we will provide the name, a website
link, the objective, the number of members, date of establishment, and impact data.
A list of three biosciences online communities developed for industry development includes BioCT, Fitzsimons Innovation Community, and the Swiss Biotech Association communities.
- A website link to BioCT is provided herein.
- BioCT is dedicated to “growing the vibrant bioscience ecosystem in Connecticut by supporting innovation, collaboration, networking, education, talent engagement, and advocacy.”
- It brings together companies, entrepreneurs, investors, institutions, government, service providers, and other passionate, dedicated people to create a thriving community to improve patients’ lives and public health and drive economic growth.
Fitzsimons Innovation Community
- A website link to the Fitzsimons Innovation Community is provided herein.
- The community was established in the 1990s when the US Army decommissioned the hospital and base in Colorado.
- Fitzsimons claims to be a leading Innovation Community that is boldly transforming the future of health and care.
- It offers office spaces and specialized life sciences labs with the chance to work with researchers and clinicians at a world-class medical destination.
Swiss Biotech Association
- A website link to the Swiss Biotech Association community is provided herein.
- It was founded in 1998.
- The Swiss Biotech Association developed its community for employees of member companies. The community "enables direct exchange between members, features a news section, provides files and information, shows discount codes for events, and enables discussions within specific platform topics."
- The association has about six bio-related communities, including industrial biotechnology, antimicrobial resistance, clinical development and regulatory issues, therapeutic biologics, stem cells and advanced therapies, and rare diseases and orphan medicinal products.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.