Primary Care Providers
To generate a list of all primary care providers in California and Texas. The list should include: name of clinic/physician, website link, number of doctors in clinic, locations, contact information (email/phone number), and pricing if available.
- According to the Texas' Health and Human Services Department, all Texas counties had a total of 22,124 primary care physicians as at September 2019. Also, Harris County had the highest number (4,303 physicians) of primary care physicians.
- According to Texas' Health and Human Services Department, primary care physicians are defined as “those who indicate that they have a primary specialty of general practice, family practice/medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and/or gynecology, or geriatrics and are a sub-set of direct patient care physicians.” Also, physicians are defined as doctors of osteopathy and medical doctors who are currently active and are non-federal.
- Primary Care Providers of Texas is based in San Antonio, Texas, offers primary care services.
- Texas Physicians Primary Care is based in Grand Prairie, Texas, and offers various services including, women's health, men's health, preventative care and testing services among others.
- Primary Care Physicians of Texas, PA is located in Rowlett, Texas, and has three physicians.
- The details for the above three primary care providers has been filled in the 'Texas' tab of the attached spreadsheet.
Summary of Findings
During the intial hour of research, a project spreadsheet was created and the details of three primary care providers in Texas was entered in rows 2-4. The pricing details of the three providers was not publicly available and hence 'n/a' was entered in the respective cells of the project spreadshet. Also, it was established that there were a total of 22,124 primary care physicians in Texas, as at September 2019. Additionally, due to time constraints, no research was conducted on the primary care providers in California
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.