Single Sign-On Solutions for K-12
To find a list of single sign-on and class rostering technologies used in K-12 classrooms.
- LaunchPad by ClassLink is a single sign-on solution that allows students to use single sign-on and sign in to multiple apps.
- ClassLink can be used with any login, e.g. school login or Google account.
- Any device can be used to access ClassLink, be it at school or at home.
Other Single Sign-On Solutions
- Highlight by Education Elements is another single sign-on solution that provides students access "to high-quality online tools, and to provide teachers with easy access to relevant and actionable data they need in order to deliver truly personalized, data-driven instruction to every student."
- GG4L (Global Grid For Learning) is another single sign-on solution with 13,543 schools using it.
- Other similar solutions for K-12 include Enboard, Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.