Companies Using ASME Certified Components
To obtain a list of South Carolina based companies that use ASME certified components that includes the company name, the product lines, and their location, in order to uncover potential customers for a client.
- RECO USA builds customs tanks and pressure vessels to ASME standards and is located in Cayce, SC.
- IQS Directory provided a list of ASME pressure vessels companies serving South Carolina, but the only one on the list that was based in SC was RECO.
- C.H. Guenther & Son is located in Prosperity, SC and is a frozen food company. However, an job listing for a lead refrigeration tech indicates that their equipment is kept to ASME standards which means they would need to buy ASME parts.
- Emerson Automation Solutions is located in Aiken, Georgia and is hiring a Calibration Specialist who needs knowledge of ASME engineering specifications. This indicates that ASME standards are used and that ASME components may be needed.
- Metal Trades Inc. builds large pressure vessels and tanks to ASME code and are located in Charleston, SC.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.