Rapidly Growing Billion-Dollar Companies
To show examples of successful, rapidly growing organizations by obtaining a list of 10 profitable, billion-dollar companies that are less than 10 years old.
- Symphony is a communication platform headquartered in Palo Alto. It is valued at $1 billion.
- Founded in 2014, the company has bank-grade security. Several top investment banks such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and JPMorgan are both investors and customers. Google is also one of its investors and partners.
- TongDun Technology is also worth a billion dollars. The company specializes in risk control software.
- Temasek Holdings invested $72.8 million into the startup in October 2017.
- TongDun Technology works with more than 7,000 institutions throughout China.
Headquartered in Hangzhou, this company was founded in 2013.
- Revolut provides free foreign exchange and many other banking services. The company is worth $1.7 billion.
- Founded in 2015, this London-based startup attained unicorn status within 33 months after being launched. It has 2 million customers globally.
- As of 2018, Revolut had raised $336 million in funding.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.