Top Financial Publications
To create a list of the top 10 financial publications that have a significant subscribers base and present investment opportunities to subscriber. An example of such a publication is Agora Financial.
- Barron's is a subscription magazine that has been presenting financial and investment information to investors since 1921.
- The magazine is a "trusted source of market ideas and insights" that investors can use to grow their portfolios and minimize their investing risks.
- In 2019, the magazine had an average of 589,000 paid circulation which was segmented into 290,000 paid circulations for print and 299,000 paid circulations for digital-only subscriptions.
- Barron's offers two subscription offers i.e. print and digital for $1 for 4 weeks and digital at $14.99 per month.
- The company's customer service number are 1-800-544-0422 and toll free: 1-609-520-4800.
Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance is another subscription magazine that presents information of personal finance advice and business forecasts.
- The magazine also has sections that discuss investing, wealth creation and several other financial topic.
- According to MediaPost, in 2019, the magazine had a total of around 920,000 subscribers.
- The company offers the following subscription options: print — 12 issues for $19.95, digital — 12 issues for $19.95, and print & digital — 12 issues for $19.95.
- Kiplinger's customer service numbers are 202.887.6400 and toll free: 800.544.0155 while the company's support email is email@example.com.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.