Top 10 Most Innovative AI Startups in the US
To provide a list of top 10 most innovative AI startups in the US together with the following details: year founded, number of employees, technology, industry, and company website.
- The top 5 AI startups in Crunchbase's list based on the highest 30-day trend score are the following:
- Vianai with $50 million funding and trend score of 10.
- Celona with $10 million funding and trend score of 10.
- Recurrent.ai with $10 million funding and trend score of 10.
- Terraview with ₹58 million funding and trend score of 10.
- Bold Penguin with $32 million funding and trend score of 9.9.
BUSINESS INSIDER LIST
- Business Insider Prime compiled a list of the top 12 AI startups this 2019 according to VCs. These are the following:
- AppZen - automatically audits audit expense reports.
- Atrium - applies AI to process legal documents.
- Farmwise - develops self-driving and robotic tractors.
- Fetch Robotics - develops self-driving warehouse robots.
- FortressIQ - software bot that creates other software bots.
- Guru - AI-powered coaching network.
- People.ai - automates sales and marketing tasks.
- 6 River Systems - develops smart warehouse robots.
- SambaNova Systems - develops new chips and platforms for machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Shield AI - develops lifesaving drones that scan dangerous areas.
- Superhuman - provides smart and fast email service.
- Transfix - uses AI to match loads with carriers in the $800 billion trucking industry.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As the initial research provided a list of the most innovative AI startups from Business Insider and Crunchbase (USV.com did not provide any relevant lists), we recommend continuing research to determine US-based startups from these lists together with their founding year, number of employees, technology, industry, and company website.