Venture Capital Firms for Pre-Seed and Seed Stage Start-ups
To obtain a list of 10 leading venture capitals (VCs) up to $50M that invest in Pre-Seed and Seed stage startups.
- According to CB insights, some of the top venture capitals include Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Benchmark, Index Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Founders Fund, GGV Capital, and IVP.
- A Forbes article lists Start-Up Chile, Insight Venture Partners, Tencent Holdings, New Enterprise Associates, Sequoia Capital China, Accel, Sequoia Capital, Higher Ground Labs, Quake Capital Partners, and Goldman Sachs as the active lead investors that every entrepreneur should be pitching right now.
- The most active seed-stage investors include Startup-Chile, Hiventures, Crowdcube, Plug and Play, Innovation Works, 500 Startups, Innova Memphis, Entrepreneurs Roundtable, Berkeley SkyDeck Fund, and Quake Capital Partners
- On the other hand, top early-stage investors that are active include IDG Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Sequoia Capital China, Accel, Y Combinator, ZhenFund, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners China, Intel Capital, and Index Ventures.
- Some of the pre-seed investors for SaaS startups include Sequoia Capital, Andreessen, Horowitz, Point Nine, Costanoa Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Accel, among others.
- Here are some top venture capital companies with seed funding.
Summary of Findings
- The first hour of research points to the availability of pre-existing lists of top venture capitals for various stages of start-ups.
- However, most of the lists do not further reveal how much the firms provide for start-ups.
- Further research will, be able to reveal specific VCs of up to $50 million that invest in pre-seed and seed stages.
- For the research team to proceed with further analysis, go ahead and select one or more of the proposed next steps in the scoping section below.
- You can add comments on whether you need this to be US focused, globally focused or any intended region.
You need to be the project owner to select a next research path.