Eulerity: Company Profile
To get informed about Eulerity, their IPO status (private or public), their target markets (national or local), their investment round history, what categories they operate within, how they generate revenue, and what verticals they generate the most revenue from. To understand how big the automated marketing platform market is, by finding the market size, the market growth, and a list of the key competitors in the market, their profitability, and the possible threats to their growth and profitability. This research will be used to build an overview of the size of the automated marketing platform space.
Eulerity: Company Profile
- Founded in 2017, Eulerity is privately-held.
- The company provides automated marketing to franchises and local businesses.
- Eulerity is located in New York City, NY, and has 1-10 employees, according to Pitchbook.
- The latest funding the company received was in 2017, with a $415k funding value.
- Eulerity generates $5 million in annual revenue.
- Eulerity has more than 100 clients, including "Sylvan Learning, The Woodhouse Day Spa, Rockin’ Jump, Zerorez Carpet Cleaning, The Salad House, Leap Legal Software, and more."
- In 2018, Eulerity launched a closed beta for LNRD, their marketing platform, which helps customers to "instantly unlock the power of digital advertising and run optimized marketing campaigns across search, social media and millions of websites and apps." The closed beta initially launched in New York, Los Angeles, Mumbai, and Singapore.
Automated Marketing Platforms: Market Size
- According to Grand View Research, "the global marketing automation market size is expected to reach USD 8.42 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2020 to 2027."
- The marketing automation software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2% from $6.08 billion in 2019 to reach $16.87 billion in 2025.
- Fifty-one percent of companies in the United States are currently using marketing automation, with 58% of B2B companies planning to adopt the technology.
Automated Marketing Platforms: Competitors
- The leading marketing automation solution providers in the United States by market share are HubSpot, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Pardot, and ActiveCampaign. (Screenshot here).
- Based on two lists form Martech Advisors, HubSpot, and Capterra, a list of the key competitors in the marketing automation software/platform market is provided below:
Summary of Our Early Findings Relevant to The Goals
- While there is no publicly available list of Eulerity's competitors, we conducted research through industry-related reports, market reports, and trusted media articles. Market reports indicated that the top competitors in the market are Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation (Silverpop), Oracle Corporation, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, and Salesforce.com Inc. Since these companies provide many services other than their marketing automation software/platforms, we used other lists from industry-related reports. The competitors we provided are direct competitors to Eulerity, as they are operating within the same market and the same geographics as Eulerity.
- The market size of the marketing automation software/platform market is publicly unavailable.
- Our initial hour of the research didn't cover every part of the requested information, so we haven't confirmed yet if we can find all the requested data. However, our initial search indicated that Eulerity is privately-held. Thus, they are under no obligation to share their financial data, such as generating-revenue channels or verticals, investment history, or their investor list.
- Our recommendations are based on our findings in early research.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.