To obtain the answers/insights into the following:
- Global Machine Learning Market Size
- Global AI Market Size
- Money spent on computing for Machine Learning / AI
- Money spend on preparing and labeling machine learning training-data
- The global number of Software Engineers
- The global number of Software Product Designers
- Money spent on AI software application development
- Money spent on AI in the physical iot security industry
- Money spent on AI in the home appliance industry
- Industry break down of AI Usecases (Most to least)
- AI Applications using (Image / Audio / Accelerometer)
- Money Spent on AI in the Industrial Equipment Industry
- Number of global venture/innovation labs i.e. BCGDV etc.
- Number of startup accelerators
- Money Spent on AI software infrastructure
- Mobile apps using AI
- No code ML solutions
- The global machine learning market size in 2018 was $6.9 billion. Between 2018 and 2024, this market is expected to grow at a rate of 42.8%.
- The global artificial intelligence market size in 2018 was at $20.67 billion.
- The global spend on AI is expected to have reached $35.8 billion in 2019. This will be a 44% increase from the 2018 spend.
Software Engineers and Developers
- As of 2019, it is estimated that the global number of software developers was 23.9 million and the total number of software engineers in the US was 4.2 million.
Summary of our Early Findings
- This one-hour research was spent providing information that would be publicly and readily available. For the questions that are not directly available, we have grouped them appropriately so that the next phase of this research could estimate or calculate it.
- Some insights may not be directly available. For this reason, your research team will provide appropriate estimates and explanations.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.