Gifting Market Analysis
To provide an overview of the gifting market, both consumer and corporate, including insights on aspects such as the size of the market and the key players and disruptors in the market. The territories to be considered are as follows: United Kingdom, North America, Asia, global.
- As per the estimates published in August 2019, the size of the global gifting market is around US$475 billion.
- The global gifting market for personalized gifts is estimated to be worth USD$31.63 billion by 2021.
- According to the latest numbers available, the corporate gifting market in the United Kingdom is estimated to be worth £78.3 million.
- According to ‘The Valuing the Gift Card Industry 2020’ survey, the gift card industry in the United Kingdom is estimated to be worth £6.9bn in 2020, and is estimated to reach £8.71bn by 2025.
- In the Asian country of China, the super rich segment of the country’s population are expected to spend up to US$58 billion on gifts in 2020.
- In another Asian country of India, the gifting market is projected to grow from an estimated US$119 million in 2019 to US$159 million by 2025.
- According to market research reports, the key vendors involved in the global gifts retailing market include American Greetings, Card Factory, Disney, Hallmark Licensing and Spencer Gifts.
- In the United States of America, the total market size of gift shops & card stores is estimated to be around US$16 billion.
- The personalized gift industry in the United States is expected to reach US$3.47 billion, at a CAGR of 9% from 2018 to 2022.
- The market size of the gift shops and card stores in Canada was estimated to be around US$2 billion in 2019, with major players being Party City Holdco, Walt Disney, Things Engraved and Things Remembered.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.