An analysis of Peloton's target market.
- Peloton's target audience is people who do not have time to go to the gym and never want their bikes to be drenched in other people's sweat.
- The company mentioned that its fastest growing market is millennials - users under 35 years old - with a household income of less than $75,000.
- However, its target audience is individuals aged 35 to 65 who have children, "have nice homes and have money and space but do not necessarily have time."
- Although men are more likely to report not having enough time - which implies that Peloton might be targeting them, its social media pages feature more women than men.
- It focuses on people who are interested in becoming healthier. A lot of its users maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy as well.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.