Tech Design Tools
To determine what tech design tools are currently available in the areas of chatbots, identifying what type of AI is needed, allowing non-tech people to explain needs to tech people, and visualization of tech stacks, in order to help create tech design toolkits.
- Screenshots of the various tools can be found on the attached Google document.
- Botmock allows for the design of chatbot conversations without worrying about the technical requirements of making it happen. Since no coding is required, technical skills are not required.
- XMind is mind-mapping software that can be used for creating chatbot flowcharts. Additionally, Mining Business Data offers a course to easily learn how to use the software to easily create the flowcharts.
IDENTIFYING AI NEEDS
- A ten-minute search did not uncover any tools in this area. However, it is possible a deeper search would, but initial indications are that this topic will be more difficult.
TOOLS ALLOWING FOR EASY COMMUNICATION BETWEEN NON-TECH AND TECH TEAMS
- Unito allows team members to work with the tools that work for them and them, and then the tools can be synced so information is easily shared.
- A continued 5-minute search did not uncover additional tools.
VISUALIZATION OF TECH STACKS
- Venngage is a database of templates for a variety of uses. For example, there is a process category that contains templates that could be adapted for use in visualizing IT architecture. Examples are provided on the Google doc.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.