Influencer Marketing - Fashion
To understand the influencer marketing activities of ASOS Plus Size, Fashion Nova Plus, and ELOQUII.
Fashion Nova Plus
- Fashion Nova Plus partners with over 3,000 influencers and has become known as "an Instagram brand."
- In 2013, CEO Richard Saghian realized he needed an ecommerce presence and a way to promote it, so he started using Instagram, posting photos of his best-selling items.
- The store's customers were already posting pictures of themselves wearing Fashion Nova clothing, after which Saghian started giving them free products in exchange for them doing more Instagram promotions.
- Fashion Nova has celebrity influencers, such as Cardi B, who the company pays $20,000 per month to wear their clothing and post images for her 19 million Instagram followers.
- Kylie Jenner is also a Fashion Nova influencer whose posts can garner up to $50,000 in sales for the company.
- Nicki Minaj and Khloe Kardashian are also influencers for the brand.
- The hashtags #NovaBabes or #NovaStars are used by customers, and the company likes and comments on each post, often sharing them on their own Instagram account.
- Katie Hain, an influencer with almost 20,000 followers, often mentions Fashion Nova. She advocates for affordable fashion on her Instagram and YouTube accounts.
- Fashion Nova is "one of Google's top trending fashion brands of 2018."
- Fashion Nova posts new Instagram content every 30 minutes for its 15.6 million followers. It also has accounts specifically targeting men (@fashionnovamen with 1.4 million followers) and plus sizes (@fashionnovacurve with 2.7 million followers).
- The company's collaborative collection with influencer Cardi B, which launched in May 2019, earned Fashion Nova $1 million in just one day.
- Fashion Nova also uses nano-influencers, those who have fewer than 1,000 followers, because these influencers have a much higher engagement rate of 7.2%, compared to 1.1% for those with over 100,000 followers.
- Eloquii recently partnered with Katie Sturino, a plus-size influencer, to launch a clothing collection in late 2017.
- Emily Ho, a plus-size fashion blogger with over 8,800 Twitter followers, is an influencer for Eloquii.
- Influencer marketing has been a key strategy for Eloquii's go-to-marketing plan, gaining insights about its customer's needs and desires.
ASOS Plus Size
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.