Company Sales Organization Structures
- The IBM Global Markets Division is present in over 175 countries.
- The division manages country-based IBM operations to handle clients and develop markets.
- These integrated groups handle local clients with the help of digital solutions, global experts and resources, and partnership systems.
- The country teams have client relationship managers who lead teams of
- IBM consultants, solution specialists, delivery professionals,
- and business partners on behalf of clients.
- Their goal is to generate insights and innovation work with clients to
- enable them to address their top business challenges and
- Michelle Peluso serves as the Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Digital Sales and Marketing of the company.
- Martin J. Schroeter is the Senior Vice President, Global Markets, Global Financing, Marketing & Communications.
- Massimo Fasoli is the CDO and Digital Sales Director.
- The rough organization structure of the company is illustrated in the linked document.
Proprietary Research Available
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
salesforce.com, inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report(MarketLine, $175) https://www.profound.com/product/index/
Microsoft Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report (MarketLine, $175) https://www.profound.com/product/index/
International Business Machines Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report (MarketLine, $175) https://www.profound.com/product/index/
Cisco Systems, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report (MarketLine, $175) https://www.profound.com/product/index/
Intel Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report (MarketLine, $175) https://www.profound.com/product/index/
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Summary of Findings
Our one hour of research provided a rough organization structure of the sales and marketing organization of IBM.
We first looked through the annual report of IBM to obtain the company's full sales and organization structure or diagram but this information is not fully laid out in the report. What we got from the annual report are snippets of information on IBM's sales and marketing team.
We have to use other sources to provide additional data on the company's sales and marketing structure.
Based on the annual report, the sales and marketing team handles business clients as well.
Given these findings, we are proposing the next steps below.