Social Media Banking Audit
Perform a social media audit for the past 12-18 months of the following companies: American Express, Chime, Square, State Farm, Nationwide, Progressive, SEB, Handelsbanken and Nordea. For each, for complete a spreadsheet with the following for their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts: follower counts, post volume/frequency, and average engagements per post. Then, complete one Google slide per company that outlines top performing content, recurring content series and any big campaigns that showed up on social.
- On Facebook, American Express has 7,955,879 followers and posts about once per day.
- Engagement rate on Facebook was calculated using the five most recent posts, and comments and shares were given equal rate ((17 + 145 + 26 + 50 + 15)/5). American Express's average engagement rate on Facebook is 50.6 per post.
- On Instagram, American Express has 397,000 followers and posts about two to three times per week.
- The engagement rate on Instagram was calculated using the five most recent posts. Comments and likes were given the same weight, views were not included. ((1313 + 170 + 1537 + 1087 + 26)/5). American Express's average engagement rate on Instagram was 826.6 per post.
- Information about American Express has been entered into the project spreadsheet.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.