Bobcat Strategic and Business Profile
To find information that will facilitate completing a strategic and business profile for Bobcat.
- Bobcat is an organization that manufacturer loaders, excavators, tractors, utility products, telehandlers, and attachments & implements.
- The company leads the industry "in the design, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of compact equipment for construction, rental, landscaping, agriculture, grounds maintenance, government, utility, industry and mining."
- Bobcat has deep roots in North Dakota having started in the state in 1947 and is currently the state's largest manufacturer, with three North Dakota production facilities. Other global Bobcat manufacturing facilities are located in France, Czech Republic and China.
- The company uses the tagline "One Tough Animal" because the brand is synonymous with durability and dependability.
- Bobcat has been manufacturing compact equipment that helps make work more efficient and effective for over 60 years.
- According to Crunchbase, Bobcat has an annual revenue of an estimated $150 million.
- In January 2018, Doosan and Bobcat separated into two independent companies for the purpose of claiming more of the North American heavy equipments market.
- After the separation, a new company called Doosan Infracore North America, LLC was formed.
- According to Aaron Kleingartner, the marketing manager for Doosan Infracore North America, LLC, "under the new arrangement, Bobcat remained part of Doosan Bobcat North America, the U.S. and Canadian subsidiary of Doosan Bobcat Inc., which includes Bobcat compact equipment, Doosan portable power products, and Geith attachments."
- In 2018, Bobcat had more than 500 dealer locations in North America.
- Bobcat has one of the most extensive compact equipment distribution network in the world with around 1,000 independent Bobcat dealers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.