Telehealth - Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia & Vietnam
To find information on the top telehealth players in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, and Vietnam. Information to be provided for each player to include a sense of size/share which can be in the form of number of app downloads for both iOS and Android or number of video consults performed.
Global Telehealth Market
- The global telehealth market was valued at $49.8 billion in 2018.
- The market is projected to grow to a value of $266.8 billion by 2026 via a CAGR of 23.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2026.
- The top 3 key players within the global telehealth market are Teladoc Health, American Well, and Doctor On Demand. These companies are estimated to have a leading position in the market because of their large client base and number of online consultations.
- The other players operating in the global market include GlobalMed, Dictum Health, InTouch Technologies, MDLIVE, Encounter Telehealth, HelloMD, SnapMD, among others.
- In Singapore, companies in the telehealth/telemedicine scene include WhiteCoat, MyDoc Private Limited, Doctor Anywhere Pte Ltd, Speedoc Pte Ltd, MaNaDr, SATA CommHealth, Doctor World Pte Ltd, Parkway Shenton Pte Ltd, MHC Healthcare Pte Ltd, HiDoc Pte Ltd, and Rescu Pte Ltd.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.