Golden State Farm Credit SWOT
To prepare an SWOT analysis of Golden State Farm Credit and understand their target demographic in order to compare them to their competitors.
- Golden State Farm Credit serves a diverse territory and "extends across a diverse agricultural region
of Butte, Fresno, Glenn, Kings, Shasta, Tehama, Trinity and Tulare counties in California."
- They have extensive agricultural experience and knowledge of the market.
- They have the ability of adjusting the loan pricing thanks to a predominately variable loan portfolio, which allows them to have a strong interest rate distributed over their cost of funds.
- More than 50% of their portfolio is made up of "a commodity with annual marketing but an extended production cycle. This creates an
additional risk factor" for their portfolio.
- "The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) legislation will have farreaching effects for most of California. The goal of SGMA is primarily to manage the groundwater resources throughout
California in a way that is sustainable over the long-term."
- Water availability is a major concern in their line of work and continues to be so.
- Groundwater has depleted in many areas of the state and can take years to recover.
- "Continued depletion of ground water supplies due to over-drafting aquifers, land subsidence, seawater intrusion, degraded water quality, and the ability to improve surface
water storage and conveyance systems" is one of the larger issues and a long-term risk.
- "The dairy industry continues
to experience price volatility. While the association anticipates there will be some stress on the dairy portfolio," it would not be significant.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research suggests that insights relating to the SWOT analysis of Golden State Farm Credit are publicly available and we recommend continuing the research with a deep dive into the SWOT analysis and understanding their target demographic.
Please clarify what you mean by "target demographic" or "target audience" and what details would you like to see for target demographic.