Law Website Profiles
The goal is to determine the accuracy, reputation, and profile of various online law websites such as Rocket Lawyer, Lawyerist, and Attorney at Work.
- One of Rocket Lawyer's main features is creating legal documents. They create all kinds of documents for property leasing, businesses, divorce and marriage, estates, loans, and more.
- They also offer specialized services for people who are starting a business. They take care of every step, including reserving a business name and filing all of the paperwork.
- Different business packages are offered for people starting LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, Non-Profit, and Sole-Prop businesses.
- Another offering is the "Ask a Lawyer" feature. They have licensed lawyers all over the country that specialize in many areas that will answer questions via email.
- They have a feature called "Document Defense" which ensures that any disputes with their created documents will be handled by their on call attorneys.
- Their "Rocket Lawyer Quality Guarantee" tells customers that they are "safe and secure".
- Rocket Lawyer claims to have helped over 20 million clients.
- The company has been mentioned in notable publications such as Forbes, The Atlantic, and The Wall Street Journal.
- On Trustpilot, Rocket Lawyer has a 4.7 star rating with 1,788 reviews.
- 82% of reviews were "excellent" and many of the positive reviews said the service was fast, affordable, and had quality customer service.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.