Law Website Profiles
The goal is to determine the accuracy, reputation, and profile of various online law websites such as Rocket Lawyer, Lawyerist, and Attorney at Work.
- One of Rocket Lawyer's main features is creating legal documents. They create all kinds of documents for property leasing, businesses, divorce and marriage, estates, loans, and more.
- They also offer specialized services for people who are starting a business. They take care of every step, including reserving a business name and filing all of the paperwork.
- Different business packages are offered for people starting LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, Non-Profit, and Sole-Prop businesses.
- Another offering is the "Ask a Lawyer" feature. They have licensed lawyers all over the country that specialize in many areas that will answer questions via email.
- They have a feature called "Document Defense" which ensures that any disputes with their created documents will be handled by their on call attorneys.
- Their "Rocket Lawyer Quality Guarantee" tells customers that they are "safe and secure".
- Rocket Lawyer claims to have helped over 20 million clients.
- The company has been mentioned in notable publications such as Forbes, The Atlantic, and The Wall Street Journal.
- On Trustpilot, Rocket Lawyer has a 4.7 star rating with 1,788 reviews.
- 82% of reviews were "excellent" and many of the positive reviews said the service was fast, affordable, and had quality customer service.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We can continue providing overviews of each company that show what they offer, how they are viewed by clients, and what indicates that they are accurate and reputable. We can start by providing profiles for Lawyerist, Law Technology Today, Attorney at Work, and Business Insider. Each profile will include what services/advice they offer, what indicates they are accurate/reputable, any notable clients, any notable media mentions, and a brief overview of community/client ratings using popular rating sites such as Trustpilot.
Alternatively, we can provide a more in-depth look at Rocket Lawyer. We will provide their executive team, expert opinions on the service, and links to 3-5 recent media mentions about big company announcements/happenings.