The goal is to find the number of commercial and non-commercial radio stations in the US.
- The Federal Communications Commission publishes reports on breakdowns of US broadcast stations.
- As of September 30, 2019 there were 15,451 radio stations in the US.
- There are 4,601 AM (both commercial and non-commercial) stations.
- There are 6,728 commercial FM radio stations and 4,122 educational FM radio stations.
- The number of radio stations in the US jumped from 11,231 in 2017 to 15,508 in 2018.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.