Keto Diet Insights
To obtain information about the keto diet community, their knowledge about food, and general insights about the keto community to be used to better understand the culture of the keto diet community.
- 1,259 registered dietitians have purported the keto diet is likely to maintain the top position in diet trends for 2020.
- The keto diet has gained celebrity endorsements from the likes of Vanessa Hudgens, Alicia Vikander's trainer, Kourtney Kardashian, Halle Berry and Lebron James.
- Keto snacks have also been made available in movie theaters including dine-in theaters such as IPIC.
- Keto snack examples are shakes, moon cheese, chocolate and cookies.
- Some keto-consumers are more flexible towards the diet and rely on "keto-ish books, articles and recipes".
- Europe has majority market share of the ketogenic diet food market, followed by North America.
- Persons who are looking to lessen the number of epileptic seizures in their children, those who wish to reverse Alzheimer’s disease or simply want a low-carb diet are the ones who lean towards keto diets.
- Keto diet is said to be beneficial to diabetics, persons with polycystic ovarian syndrome and acne.
- Maintaining discipline in the keto diet to reach the ketosis metabolic state is considered exceptionally challenging and so some persons who are new to the diet might experience dizziness, headaches and nausea among other symptoms.
- There are no specific guidelines about the diet's sustainability over a long period; suggesting that enough is not known about the diet to make long term recommendations.
- One study by Yale researchers found that after being on the diet for a week, there'll likely be negative effects and that there needs to be a long term study conducted on humans to truly support and validate the benefits that are linked to this diet.
You need to be the project owner to select a next research path.