Assist the creation of a pitch deck on the entrance of a new brand into the US by providing insights and direction that can impress investors that NOW is a good time to enter the market with a new blonde beer.
Umbrella direction for research is divided into three categories; to find information on the market, including market size and market attributes; to find information on the customer, including demographics and psychographics; and to find any insights for marketing and advertising these products.
Specific information to be found includes:
- What is the market size, how much money is being spent?
– Is purchasing of it seasonal or year round?
– What style of beer is most often labeled as blonde and performs the best (e.g Kolsch, lager, ale, etc)?
– Which companies are fastest growing in the blonde beer market? Why are they growing?
– What are the trends around online vs. retail vs. hospitality in beer sales?
– What are the trends surrounding place-based marketing for beer e.g. beers branded after a city or county or town?
- How will coronavirus/COVID-19 affect the future of beer sales and blonde beer?
– What are the top blonde beers on social? What other social insights can be gleaned?
– What are the demographics and psychographics of the top blonde beer audiences/customers?
– What factors most influence or are most important to each persona to influence purchase?
– What geographies/regions buy the most blonde beer?
– Does experience with beer relate to purchasing habit (for example, that more experienced drinkers don't buy blonde but new/light drinkers do)?
PITCH DECK INSIGHTS
General insights on bottle/can design, go-to-market strategy, ad strategy/targeting and market opportunity