Luxury home bedding/linen market
To gain an understanding of the luxury home bedding/linen market. What are the trends? Case studies of brands doing it right and those doing it wrong.
- The global market size of the luxury bedding market is $2,140 million. Over the next five years the CAGR is expected to be 2.5%.
- North America's market share is currently 26.81%.
- WestPoint, Pacific Coast and Hollander hold the largest market share.
- Key market players are Eastern Accents, DownTown Company, Frette Inc., WestPoint Home LLC, Hollander Sleep Products LLC, Crane & Canopy Inc., Sampedro LDA, Anichini Inc., Sleepy's, LLC, Peacock Alley Inc., Fabtex, Inc., Luolai Lifestyle Technology Co., Ltd, John Cotton Group Ltd, Anderson Avenue, Eastern Accents, DownTown Company.
- Trends in luxury bedding include cozy simplicity, eye-catching patterns, neutrals and pastels, and layered textiles.
- WestPoint, Pacific Coast, Hollander, Eastern Accents, DownTown Company, and Frette are all US based luxury bedding companies.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.