Valuation Report for Remedient Biomed Technologies
To provide industry metrics and valuation report for the dental medical company Remedient Biomed Technologies.
Industry Metrics Search Results
- We found no industry metrics, business profiles or company website for Remedient Biomed Technologies.
- There was no business profile for Remedient Biomed Technologies in Hoovers.
- We found no business profiles for Remedient Biomed Technologies in Crunchbase or Owler.
- What we found are LinkedIn profiles of the startup team but linked to no separate company page.
- Only Trademarks Justia showed a relevant result for the company and its product Gum Guard. There were also no active website link as well.
- According to the attached document, Remedient Biomed Technologies is in the pre-production and pre-marketing phase of its product: "Production of the GumGuard is scheduled to commence December 2019 with marketing to commence the first quarter of 2020."
- There is a lack of publicly available data needed for a valuation report ex. share price, EBITDA multiples, debt, cash, earnings, etc. online and in the attached document.
- Investopedia lists 4 ways of valuing startup ventures with no revenue or profit data: Cost-to-Duplicate, Market Multiple, Discounted Cash Flow and Valuation by Stage.
- The Cost-to-Duplicate approach looks at how much it would cost to build a company from scratch and equate it to valuation. In this case, Remedient Biomed states that it has raised $70,000 as capital and needs another $300,000 for production, marketing and other expenses = $370,000.
- The Market Multiple approach sets a value for the startup company based on recent acquisitions of other similar companies in the market.
- The Discounted Cash Flow approach sets a value using future cash flow forecast and the expected investment return rate.
- The Valuation by Stage approach sets a value depending on the stage of commercial development.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.