Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We propose the following next steps to obtain the rest of the needed information:
1) A breakdown of advertising spend for Nestle within the last two years, by channel. We will provide this for both the US and on a global scale.
2) Any readily-available advertising spends for Nestle's subsidiaries. We will attempt to include 4-5 readily available marketing expenses in the US.
3) 4-5 examples of recent creative marketing campaigns for Nestle. We will expand to its subsidiaries if needed. Recent will be defined as within the last 2 years.
4) An overview of Nestle's global digital marketing strategy. The overview will include their main marketing messaging, who they target, and any marketing pain points they are experiencing.
5) Nestle's 2-3 biggest business challenges overall within the last 2 years. Challenges may be financial, internal issues, sales, consumer perception, or anything else notable that excludes marketing. For each challenge, we will provide an overview of what the challenge is, how it is impacting the company, and what the plans are to remedy the problem.
6) 2-3 additional controversies that Nestle has been involved in within the last 2 years. We can expand to 5 years if necessary. For each controversy, we will provide an overview of what happened, how consumers reacted, how it impacted the company, and how the company responded or attempted to remedy the issue.
Alternatively, instead of providing 4-5 readily available marketing expenses for any of Nestle's subsidiaries, we can attempt to provide the marketing spend of each and every subsidiary. We will try to triangulate this if it is not readily available. Nestle's subsidiaries are Cerelac, Gerber, Gerber Graduates, NaturNes, Nestum, Nestlé Pure Life, Perrier, Poland Spring, S.Pellegrino, Chocapic, Cini Minis, Cookie Crisp, Estrelitas, Fitness, Nesquik Cereal, Aero, Cailler, KitKat, Milkybar, Nestlé Les Recettes de l'Atelier, Orion, Quality Street, Smarties, Toll House, Nescafé, Nescafé 3 in 1, Nescafé Cappuccino, Nescafé Classic, Nescafé Decaff, Nescafé Dolce Gusto, Nescafé Gold, Nespresso, Buitoni, Herta, Hot Pockets, Lean Cuisine, Maggi, Stouffer's, Thomy, Carnation, Coffee-Mate, La Laitière, Nido, Milo, Nesquik, Nestea, Chef, Chef-Mate, Maggi, Milo, Minor’s, Nescafé, Nestea, Sjora, Lean Cuisine, Stouffer's, Boost, Nutren Junior, Peptamen, Resource, Dreyer’s, Extrême, Häagen-Dazs, Mövenpick, Nestlé Ice Cream, Alpo, Bakers Complete, Beneful, Cat Chow, Chef Michael’s Canine Creations, Dog Chow, Fancy Feast, Felix, Friskies, Gourmet, Purina, Purina ONE, and Pro Plan.
We can also focus on only the subsidiaries needed, if they are named.