Nestle Company Information
The goal is to obtain information on Nestle for an advertising consultation. The information needed includes a breakdown of marketing spend, the biggest marketing and other challenges, examples of recent creatives, and information on controversies.
- Nestle focuses on consumer-centered marketing by creating campaigns that keep what consumers want and care about in mind.
- Nestle spent 20,003 million CHF (Swiss Francs) on marketing in 2018.
- From 2017 to 2018, consumer-facing marketing expenses for Nestle increased by 1.3%.
- Nestle has committed to cutting all deforestation from its supply chain, but is experiencing challenges with that when it comes to soy products. Their soy comes from South America and they have problems securing supply chains that will commit to their anti-deforestation needs or provide the necessary data to show that they are following the set guidelines.
- Nestle is currently involved in a lawsuit with their Poland Spring Water brand, with plaintiffs alleging the bottled water does not actually come from a spring of any type, but is just plain ground water.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.