To obtain information about Netspark, including its revenue, growth, past marketing efforts, and consumer perceptions of the company. This research would be used to prepare for an introductory meeting with a subsidiary company of Netspark that will be launching in the United States — Canopy.
- NetSpark offers innovative filtering solutions that empower its users to take control of their experiences online while protecting them from inappropriate content.
- The company has raised a total of $2 million in funding over 1 round. On January 1, 2008, NetSpark raised this funding in a Series A round.
- It is headquartered in New York. According to estimates provided by ZoomInfo, NetSpark generates $8.3 million in annual revenues.
- In July 2016, Netspark Mobile, which was also the leading app in the market at the time, hit another milestone by exceeding 60,000 installations. The app’s high rating was also an indication that it had advantages over competing apps in the market.
- In 2017, NetSpark became "the official filtering technology partner of the Israeli Ministry of Education." Part of the service for which NetSpark was selected was to use its proprietary web filtering solution to protect 1,800 institutions and more than 350,000 students throughout Israel.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.