Network Function Virtualization Market
- Determine market size, trends, drivers, challenge and unmet needs
- Identify notable players in the market
- Identify pricing models and costs of notable players
Overview of the Market
- The global market size of network function virtualization (NFV) is estimated be $12.9 billion in 2019 and projected to reach $36.3 billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 22.9%.
- One of the major driving forces of the NFV market is the increasing need for advanced network management systems to handle the rising network traffic and complexities.
- Deployments of Internet of things (IoT), cloud mitigation and security agility are driving the NFV market across end users.
- North America is estimated to be the largest market for NFV in 2019 with a potential high growth.
- Security issues and lack of standards are identified as two of the challenges facing NFV.
- Some of the key players are Cisco Systems, Ericsson, Huawei, VMware, Nokia, HPE, Dell EMC, Juniper Networks, Affirmed Networks, NETSCOUT, NEC Corporation, Ribbon Communications, ZTE Corporation, Fujitsu, Ciena, ECI TELECOM, Metaswitch, Mavenir, Radisys and Wind River.
Proprietary Research Available
The 2021-2026 World Outlook for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Hardware, Software, and Services (Icon Group International, $995)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.