To provide a company overview of Bojangles'.
- Bojangles', Inc. was founded in Charlotte, N.C. in 1977, where it is still headquartered.
- The company is an American regional chain of fast-food restaurants, specializing in cajun seasoning, fried chicken, and buttermilk biscuits that primarily serves the Southeastern United States.
- The founders of the company were Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas.
- Bojangles' franchised in 1978 and currently has more than 690 locations all over the southeast U.S.
- The public company has more than 10,000 employees.
- Bojangles' recorded "total revenues of $550.0 million to $560.0 million (including approximately $11.0 million of franchise marketing and co-op advertising contribution revenues due to the change in the revenue recognition rules)" in 2018.
- Jose Armario is the brand's Chief Executive Officer.
- Jackie Woodward is the Chief Marketing Officer at Bojangles' Restaurants, Inc.
- EP+Co is the company's agency of records.
- Bojangles's main competitors include Del Frisco's Restaurant Group, Darden Restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory, and Potbelly Sandwich Works.
- ·Bojangles’ has business in various locations, which include Alabama (31), Florida (9), Georgia (109), Kentucky (11), Maryland (5), North Carolina (316), Pennsylvania (1), South Carolina (134), Tennessee (69), Virginia (68), Washington DC (1), and West Virginia (2).
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.