To get information on Captain D's current CMO, company locations, company size, current agency, and annualized revenue for purposes of exploring a new business opportunity.
Overview of Captain D's
- Captain D’s in 2018 welcomed Chris Kuehn as the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) charged with the responsibility of developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and support the fast-casual seafood restaurant’s ongoing expansion throughout the country.
- According to Crunchbase, Capital D’s has 539 locations in 25 states, plus military bases around the world.
- Captain D’s has about 6,200 active employees.
- The company’s estimated annual revenue is $553M.
- Early 2019, Captain D’s chose Horizon Media to become its media agency of record following an internally-led agency review.
- In October 2019, Captain D's reopened its 70th Alabama Location
- In August this year, the company announced its intention to further its expansion of franchises into the greater Tampa and Central Florida.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.