Chicken Salad Chick Business Information
To determine business details for Chicken Salad Chick, including CMO, company size by employees, annual revenue, retail locations, and current marketing agency, if the business is using an outside agency.
- Ali Rauch is the Director of Marketing (national level) at Chicken Salad Chick. She calls herself 'The Marketing Chick.' Her profile states that she is "responsible for leading the Chicken Salad Chick marketing team on national and regional promotions and programs, guest loyalty, community marketing, company store marketing, public relations, social media management, internal communications and training endeavors." It's unclear if any of these responsibilities changed with the onboarding of Carr (below).
- Tom Carr is the VP of Marketing at Chicken Salad Chick. Carr's focus is "lead[ing] the marketing team in developing and executing brand, national and local marketing initiatives." Carr has an extensive background in marketing leadership.
- Our research did not discover any analysis or report of a marketing collaboration between Chicken Salad Chick and a third-party marketing agency. Given the marketing team currently in place, especially Carr's background in marketing leadership, it seems reasonable to assume that the company's marketing is currently done in-house.
Chicken Salad Chick has over 100 retail establishments in fourteen states in the South and Midwest. Some establishments are franchises, others are company operated. By EOY 2018, the split was 74 franchised, 34 company operated. Current locations include:
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
Revenue and Employees
- Chicken Salad Chick is a privately-owned company, and therefore does not publicly disclose its financials and exact employee numbers.
- Its revenue is estimated at $110M by third-party business profilers.
- The company estimates its employee count to be between 1,000-5,000, which likely includes franchise employees.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.