To get the company background information for Lumber Liquidators, including the current CMO, company locations, employee size, agency of record, and earnings for purposes of exploring a new business opportunity.
- According to a press release by Lumber Liquidators in March 2019, "net sales increased $55.7 million, or 5.4%, to $1,085 million in 2018 from $1,029 million in 2017, which includes a comparable store net sales increase of $26.6 million, or 2.6% and a non-comparable store net sales increase of $29.1 million
- As of December 31, 2018, operated 413 stores in the United States and Canada.
- The company has about 2,200 employees.
- There is no Chief Marketing Officer position at Lumber Liquidators. Michael J. Horn is the company's Senior Vice President, Sales & Services.
- Mr. Horn joined the company in January 2018 from Lowe's Companies, Inc., where has been serving as the vice president of pro sales between 2002 and January 2018.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.