O'Reilly Auto Parts Analysis
To understand O'Reilly Auto Parts as a prospective client. This would include, but is not limited to, who the current CMO
is, current agency
, annualized revenue
, number of employees
, and competition.
During our preliminary research, we were able to determine the executive leadership team, number of employees, competitors, number of locations, mission statement, and the current marketing agency. Below is an overview of our early findings.
Executive Leadership Team
Number of Employees
- The company currently has more than 82,000 employees.
- Competitors of O'Reilly include Autonation, Auto Zone, Genuine Parts, Carmax, Dorman Products, Motor Car Parts America, Standard Motor Products, and Fenix Parts.
- Additional competitors include Advance Auto Parts, Aamco, and NAPA.
- The company's mission statement is as follows:
- "O'Reilly Automotive intends to be the dominant supplier of auto parts in our market areas by offering our retail customers, professional installers, and jobbers the best combination of price and quality provided with the highest possible service level.
In order to accomplish this mission, O'Reilly will provide a benefit and compensation plan that will attract and keep the kind of people that will enable the Company to reach its goals of growth and success."
Current Marketing Agency
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.