Planet Grilled Cheese
To find information about Planet Grilled Cheese.
- Planet Grilled Cheese was founded in May 2016 by a couple, Arsene Torres and Laury Labussière, with its first store in the Lakeland Square Mall, between Orlando and Tampa.
- In 2017, the business recorded 180% gross sales and profit growth, which compelled the couple to offer restaurant franchise opportunities.
- The restaurant has 11-50 employees and is currently headquartered in Tampa, Florida.
- The partnership business specializes in grilled cheese, smoothies, lemonade, frosted lemonades, fries, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, cheese fries, and mac and cheese fries.
- The company does not have a defined chief marketing officer (CMO) or agency, which could be due to the fact that it’s still a startup. For this reason, one can contact the founders, Torres and Labussière, via their LinkedIn pages or via the company’s website.
- Planet Grilled Cheese has not publicly shared its revenue since it’s a private company, and it’s not mandated to do so. However, such companies are in a position to share such information with prospect partners and those interested in its franchise.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.