To gain an understanding of the company Sacred Pepper by obtaining the following information: current CMO, competitive set, company earnings/revenue, location, ownership group (child companies), employee base, and current agency of record.
- Sacred Pepper is a Contemporary American restaurant with Italian flair. It defines itself as not just a restaurant, but a "dining destination where everything that happens around the table is considered sacred." Using locally-sourced ingredients when possible combined with the freshest meats and seafood, pasta and sauces made from scratch, and a selection of globally inspired "modern, traditional, and pre-prohibition cocktails," Sacred Pepper is focused on "providing inspiring flavors and delicious experiences."
- Sacred Pepper is located at 15405 N Dale Mabry Hwy
, Tampa, FL 33618
- Sacred Pepper does not list anyone as its CMO on its website. A search of Sacred Pepper employee profiles on LinkedIn provided the names of employees in various positions but none with the title of CMO. The following management team members and the positions they hold are provided on the company's website: Candy DeBartolo - owner, James Maita - Executive Chef, Chad Bash - General Manager, Joe Petrella - Director of Operations, and Enrique Crespo - Interior Designer.
- Sacred Pepper is a privately-owned company. Like many private companies, Sacred Pepper does not make its annual earnings/revenue publicly available on its website. A search of other sites that provide revenue or estimated revenue information, including Owler, D&B Hoovers, and Glassdoor, did not provide this information.
- Sacred Pepper is owned by Candy DeBartolo. Candy is a member of Bartolo Holdings and Bartolo Development Group, which makes Sacred Pepper one of DeBartolo Holdings' many affiliate companies. Additional companies owned by DeBartolo Holdings include DeBartolo Family Foundation, DeBartolo Sports & Events, PDQ, D-Terra Solutions, and Brooks DeBartolo Collegiate High School.
- Sacred Pepper does not make any mention of its marketing practices on its website. Since it is an affiliate company of DeBartolo Holdings, we may be able to assume that marketing is handled through DeBartolo Holdings' management team.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.