Tech Data: Company Overview
To identify the current CMO
, annualized revenue
, company overview
, company size
, and competitive landscape of Tech Data.
- Tech Data was founded in 1974 and is a leading provider of IT products, logistics management and other value-added services worldwide. It is a Fortune 500 company and along with its subsidiaries, Tech Data serves 125,000+ customers (IT resellers) in more than 100+ countries in the US, Canada, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East. The company's services include credit, marketing, and technical services, education and training, logistics and warehousing, and supply chain services.
- The annualized revenue for the year for Tech Data was not available. However, it was found that the 2019 revenue of the company was $37.24 billion, and for 2018 it was $33.6 billion.
- The company has 14,000+ employees worldwide.
- The executive leadership page on Tech Data's official website is unresponsive. According to LinkedIn, Vice President of Marketing in the Americas is Pablo Zurzolo. A CMO position was not listed. Other relevant titles can be found here.
- According to Owler and Hoovers the top competitors of Tech Data include Arrow Electronics, Inc, Ingram Micro Inc, and Synnex Corporation.
- Tech Data is a publicly traded company which is ranked 88 on the Fortune 500. It sells 150,000+ products and was named one of FORTUNE's "World's Most Admired Companies."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We can continue this research for a more in-depth overview of the business model of Tech Data including information such as business segments, value proposition, key activities, key partners, cost structure, revenue streams, etc.
We can also provide a competitor landscape for Tech Data along with 2 of its key competitors (Arrow Electronics, Inc, Ingram Micro Inc, and Synnex Corporation). We will include a company overview, revenue, pricing, products/services, competitive advantage, and target market.