To provide an overview of Vology
- Vology is a leader in Managed IT, Cloud, and Security Services, delivers end-to-end solutions to design, build, monitor, and protect clients’ networks.
- The privately-held company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Clearwater, FL.
- Vology specializes in managed it services, networking, security, servers, storage, Microsoft Office 365, workstation, unified communications, field services, cloud, data center, technology partnerships, it outsourcing, disaster recovery, help desk support, network deployment, infrastructure management, technical support, remote monitoring, it solutions, managed security services, and cloud services.
- The company employs more than 300 people, 50% of whom are certified technical professionals and engineers.
- Vology “currently monitors, manages, and maintains 260,000 devices at 32,000 customer sites through its U.S.-based 24/7/365 Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC) and nationwide a network of 2,200 audited field technicians.”
- Barry Shevlin is the co-founder and CEO at Vology.
- Alastair Watson Alastair is the Senior Director of Marketing at Vology.
- Vology has $168.1 million in estimated revenue annually.
- The company competes with Curvature, CXtec, and Global Convergence, Inc. (formerly Network Dynamics).
- There is no publicly available information about Vology’s current agency of record
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.