Understand the company background data for Timberland including current CMO
, financial data, company size, location, and current agency of record.
- Timberland is a private "manufacturer and retailer of outdoors wear with a focus on footwear" that was founded in 1918.
- According to the company, they currently employ 1001-5000 employees with 3,268 on LinkedIn.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $1.8 billion.
- Timberland was acquired by VF in 2011.
- In 2007, the company acquired Howes and IPath Footwear.
- Timberland is headquartered in Stratham, New Hampshire.
is the companies Director of Strategic Partnerships, Business Development and Values Marketing.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We suggest continuing with research on Timberland by providing an overview of the companies organizational structure including contact information for the company's top C-suite executives as well as an analysis of the companies locations and current agency of record.
Alternatively, we could provide an overview of the company including agency of record, current CMO, CEO, and other C-Suite executives, and the total number of global locations.