Understand the company background data for Timberland including current CMO
, financial data, company size, location, and current agency of record.
- Timberland is a private "manufacturer and retailer of outdoors wear with a focus on footwear" that was founded in 1918.
- According to the company, they currently employ 1001-5000 employees with 3,268 on LinkedIn.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $1.8 billion.
- Timberland was acquired by VF in 2011.
- In 2007, the company acquired Howes and IPath Footwear.
- Timberland is headquartered in Stratham, New Hampshire.
is the companies Director of Strategic Partnerships, Business Development and Values Marketing.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.